Friday, April 13, 2018

Project Initiation Document

Project  Document
DIY Motor Bike
2/25/2018

Project Background and Information.
The project that I will be doing is I will be taking a normal bike and applying an engine to it. I will be doing this as a learning experience with mechanics, and to have a mode of transportation while I am saving up for a car. 

Business case/ Benefits of doing this project.
The benefits of doing this project will be I will gain knowledge on how to set up a motor bike, have a mode for transportation, and having a hobby that will probably last me a couple of years in order to get it perfect. 

Constraints
The bike has modifiers that can make it Faster, but using those will require me to take off the muffler. And the muffler is the only thing that allows me to hear while on the bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment